- George now says Bonjour and Au Revoir
- Amelia pointed to a picture of a bird when we asked her "où est l'oiseau?" She also responds to lots of French instruction words
- Joshua wrote some French words for the first time this week. He copied the word for rainbow.
- Miles can do sums in French
- Harvey can count to 6 in French
- Jessica told her off mum and dad for talking by saying "No mummy, no daddy, no bavardez!
Here at Lingotot we hear very little children say foreign language words all the time, but we thought we would share some of our recent stories with you. These have been taken from our Achievement Log which parents fill in every time their child uses or responds to some language. Their achievements are very special, especially as some of them aren't even 2 yet!
Lingotot foreign language sessions introduce babies, toddlers and young children to a new language through stories, songs, games and play.