- George can count to 7 in French (he sometimes misses out 6!) He also uses the words bouche, bavardez and voici.
- Amelia pointed to the following in a French picture book: gâteau, banane, orange, petits-pois, nounours.
- Hannah played “où est le bébé?” with her little brother Oliver at Lingotot today. She pulled the scarf from his head when mummy said “Coucou!”.
- Violet can count up to ten in French. She knows the parts of her face in French and uses lots of colour words too.
- Arnaud is a little translator! He heard the song “Savez-vous planter les choux?” on the TV and said “I do that in French class.”
- Camille can count from 1 to 10 in French. She can say the parts of her face and uses lots of colour words in French.
- Jessica says the names of her colours in French when she colours in at home.
If you'd like to know more about Lingotot classes please click here. If you'd like to purchase a copy of our songbook and CD, LingoTunes, please click here. Or perhaps you'd like to run sessions of your own? Please email for more details.