You may want to consider the following as a good starting point on language choice:
* Do you have a strong preference for or a love of a particular language?
* Have you studied any languages or do you know them well?
* Do you feel comfortable using this language with your child(ren)?
* Are there any other family members with language skills?
* How often would you or other members of your family be able to use the
language with your little one(s)?
* Are there any languages spoken in your local area which you could easily
* What kind of languages classes or playgroups are available locally?
* Is there a Lingotot class near you? If not you could contact us about
* Do any local nurseries or childminders offer a second language?
* Do you live close to a university or similar institution where you could
easily access foreign-speaking babysitters?
Don’t forget that when you have chosen your language that dedication is they key - so stick with it!